Sunday, July 1, 2007

Saga of the Mouse Door


This is a pcture of the "mouse door". Erin and the builder convinced me that the door would be fine--that it really is a nice door and to be patient. Patience-what's that? Currently it has a speakeasy door which will be replaced with glass. And, of course it still needs to be stained (or painted--not a popular idea among the people who convinced me that it would be fine). I have been looking at light fixtures (I found a dining room fixture that I love just by accident last Friday while I was in Johnson City AND it was from the lighting store that the builder uses--can't beat that). I have also been trying to decide what furniture I have that will work in the house and where those pieces might fit. And then there is the question of wall colors-oh no, how will I ever decide, but IT IS only paint.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Do you have to bend your head down when You walk through the door?