Friday, April 13, 2007

Words to Go Along with the House Pictures!

The house is coming along very well. I am very pleased with the progress. The lead framer is named Eli. He is very nice--doesn't mind if I visit the site and has listened to my concerns and is more than happy to make the few (?) changes I have requested! So far so good!! It's pretty exciting. The house seems larger now that it has some semblance of walls and Eli says it will seem evern bigger when the roof goes on. The trusses for the roof are due to be delivered next week ( Apr 19 maybe). The weather turned really frosty last weekend, but has warmed up some this week. I am off to Boston tomorrow to visit Robin , Britt and the "boys". It is even colder in Boston, but he seafood is great!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Wow! That's fast.
The walls are up already?