Sunday, May 13, 2007

House Update as of 5/13


The house finally has a roof to keep the rain out! The shingles wil go on this next week and hopefully the windows will be delivered and installed soon. The electrical and plumbing are the next big hurdles. I already have a bathtub in one of the bathrooms! I had to decide what type of fireplace to put in--it will be gas (propane) but the decision was direct vent or ventless. I went with direct vent--suppose to be better for overall interior air quality, huh?? I am excited now, of course. Some of the more fun stuff like picking out cabinets and floors etc will be coming soon. Stay tuned!! PS What do you think about adding a cupola and weathervane (rooster maybe) on the garage?!

1 comment:

Robin said...

A rooster! A rooster! I vote for a weathervane with a rooster!
-Robin